Good Day Naples Friends,
Here's my latest report on Pelican Marsh Naples, Florida. While we've been playing golf all year down here, we realize many of you are just ramping up your season and since Pelican Marsh is always a popular location of interest in the late spring and summer months, I knew it was time to catch you up. Here's what's happened during the past season year and beyond:
Pelican Marsh Active Homes and Condos:
- 52 Pelican Marsh properties are on the market
- Average list price = $1,240,580
- Average price per square foot = $374
- Average market time stands at 134 days. (whoa this is increasing from sold data...happy negotiating point for current buyer)
Pelican Marsh Pending statistics:
- 16 Pelican Marsh properties are pending contract
- Average price = $836,568
- Average list price per square foot = $308.
- Average market time = 54 days. (Pelican Marsh sellers, if you list it at the right price, it will sell fast)
Pelican Marsh SOLD statistics for last 12 months:
140 Pelican Marsh sales were closed during the past 365 days. Which leaves barely over 4 months of inventory on the market. In Naples 12 months of supply is considered stable and we see prices increase when inventory levels shrink to an under-supply rating.
- Average list price for Pelican Marsh properties sold = $885,208 (up nearly 15% from 12 months before)
- Average sales price for Pelican Marsh properties sold = $828,299 (up nearly 17% from 12 months before)
- Average list price per square foot = $325 (up 8% compared to 12 months before)
- Average list price to sales sales price ratio = 93% (up 2% compared to 12 months before)
- Average sold price per square foot = $304 (up 11% compared to 12 months before)
- Average market time = 128 days (down 55% compared to 12 months before)
Pelican Marsh SOLD statistics from the 12 months before:
139 Pelican Marsh homes and condos sold between 12-24 months ago.
- Average list price for Pelican Marsh properties sold = $760,661
- Average sales price for Pelican Marsh properties sold = $694,894
- Average list price per square foot = $299
- Average list price to sales price ratio = 91%
- Average sold price per square foot = $273
- Average market time = 199 days
As you can see from the graph above, it's been quite some time since Pelican Marsh was commanding such a price per square foot value. That could be great if you're a seller and maybe not so much if you're a buyer but when you break down each Pelican Marsh neighborhood, you might be pleasantly surprised to find there are still some terrific negotiating points for buyers right now (and for sellers) depending on the location of interest.
I'll report on each Pelican Marsh subdivision as fast as possible and of course if you have any questions in the meantime, don't hesitate to contact me direct!
Shannon Lefevre, PA
Your Naples Smart Girl!