Hello Naples Friends,
I hope you had a fabulous holiday season and are staying warm if you haven't made it to Naples just yet! Welcome to the beginning of our crazy high season 2014! I'll start with a brief synopsis of Aqualane Shores and share tidbits of what I'm experiencing with the Naples real estate market thus far.
Aqualane Shores Snapshot:
There are 24 Aqualane Shores homes on the market right now!
Avg. $= $4,505,746
Avg. $/ft= $1,142
Avg. Days on Market= 120
There have been 18 Aqualane Shores sales during the past 12 months!
Avg. list $= $2,806,763
Avg. $/ft= $824
Avg. $/ft sold= $758
Avg. Days on Market= 161
Let's compare points from my August 2013 Aqualane Shore report:
- There were 27 active listings or 9 months of active inventory. Today there are 24 active listings and 16 months of active inventory.
- There have been 18 homes that have sold during the past 12 months. Last August there had been 26 Aqualane Shores homes that hold sold in the last 12 months.
- Average list price to sales price ratio was 88%. It is now 89% (further tightening on the seller's side).
- Average sold $/ft was 666 it is now 758...yes that is correct 13% higher during the past 12 months compared to my last report in August.
- There is on property that sold during the past 12 months that commanded over $1,000/ft. sales price. ($1,006 to be exact). 10 of the 24 listings today are asking for north of $1,000 per foot.
- Average list/sq ft on active listings today is $971/ft. Average list/sq ft on last 12 months closed sale list price =$824 (yes...nearly 19% increase)
- There were 9 homes that sold for over $3,000,0000 during the last report 12 month review. This time there were only 5....with one currently pending. By the way, there are only 5 of the 24 properties currently listed that are priced under $3,000,000 today and one of those isn't even on the water.
- The newest home sold during the past 12 months was built in 2011. There are currently 3 new homes available with one being built in 2012.
I think #8 is important. If you have checked out Aqualane Shores during the past several years and perhaps felt unentertained by what you saw because of the age, design or overall upkeep of the property...it's time to take another peek!
Of the 24 listings currently available I would place 5 in the dog category (great for bulldozing and starting over but not necessarily a tremendous "deal"), 10 in the average market (maybe showing signs of dating or aging design elements) and 9 that are just downright sexy! If you'd like Shannon's Aqualane Shores Hot list, just let me know!
Ok, that's all I have time for today. Please help me help you by booking your appointments in advance so I can assure I have everything ready for you to maximize your time and make your experience the best possible!
Shannon Lefevre, PA
Your Naples Smart Girl!